Tuesday, April 6, 2010

i know, i know

I need to to a major update post. But this is not going to be it. I am sitting in the library. I have been here for 4 hours. And I love it. Seriously. I am pretty happy. It's just a little rainy, dark, and cold. So I am steeling myself to walk home whilst writing paper snippets and watching one tree hill - season 1. it's... interesting. but i love nathan. what can i say? I'm a sucker for basketball players who are not named chad michael murray. yeah. 
here is where i am:
okay, i didn't actually take this. and it is no way that light outside. but i am looking down a row that looks remarkably similar, except i'm at the window end. so happy studying, happy finals, happy april. it's gonna be a killer-great month. 

p.s. update soon. like asap. promise. cross my heart and hope to die.

1 comment: