Saturday, April 10, 2010

but it is not this day

there might be a day when i will cry my eyes out all day


there might be a day when i will draw my blinds and ignore the sunshine


there might be a day when i will eat a pint of ice-cream by myself


there might be a day when i will stay in bed until 3 p.m. listening to sad music

there might be a day when i will pull out "p.s. i love you" and "the notebook"  and "becoming jane" and watch them 'til my eyes are swollen


there might be a day when i am crushed


......


but that day is not today. definitely not.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ltAGuuru7Q

p.s. i really am serious. this is how i feel today. :]

1 comment:

  1. When I first read the title of this post, I remembered this:
    "I see in your eyes the same spirit that would take the HEART of me!"

    Why are we so good at everything we do?

    Will you come to my birthday party on April 24th? I miss you. :(

    ReplyDelete