Wednesday, March 31, 2010

things

  • the snowflakes are pretty. they are the really big kind and are falling not-too-thick and not-too-thin.
  • i have a list of books that i want to read now
    • "The Brothers Karamozov" by Dostoyevski (I'm told I'll like this better than C+P... hope so)
    • J.D. Salinger
    • Great Expectations by Dickins
    • "Gone With The Wind" by Mitchell... again...
    • a really addicting book (this is what i will take on the plane to England, when I am homesick and a baby bit scared.) If you have any recommendations, please let me know!
    • Anna Karenina by Tolstoy (still. it's a work in progress. someday it will not be the middle of finals.)
  • oh, i'm just going to Michael Bublè tonight. No biggie.
  • to make an accented letter whilst typing do the following: alt + 138 (for the è) play around with 13_ if you want a different letter.
  • i didn't get to see Sherwood last night, but I did have a great long literary discussion with my dearest roommate Aubrey. 
  • i went running last night. i love running at night. you think someone at the london center will feel the same? hyde part at 9:00pm here I come. 

1 comment:

  1. You should read The Help by Kathryn Stockett. It sucked me in for my entire bus ride back to Salt Lake from Phoenix. I loved it. BUT it just might make you cry. I teared up.

    ReplyDelete