Thursday, November 18, 2010

reasons why today is bomb-diggety

One: Harry Pottah is tonight. (You want to know a secret? I am not overly excited... weird. I don't know where this is coming from. Hm. Maybe I'll get more excited as the day goes on. Updates to follow...) P.S. I am way not going to make it. I am currently at the sacking of Trelawney in book cinco. Still. 
**Successfully excited. YES! Due to the fact that Quasimoto came through for me, and that I am currently listening to my absolute favorite chapter in HP - "Snape's Worst Memory". Love it.**


Two: I have been sleeping for hours and hours every night so I am feeling refreshed and lovely. It's missionary week this week for my work, and we are supposed to observe the hours of missionaries (aka bed at 10:30, up at 6:30.) I am rocking at the going to bed at 10:30 part.


Three: I have decided to not check weather.com several times a day, every day. This is because I get my hopes up for snow, and am always disappointed. "I type in the zip code, I wait impatiently as it loads, and then my breath catches in my chest as I wait for three little words: you've got snow." Unfortunately for me, my life is not like Meg Ryan's life and the precipitation levels do not depend on Tom Hanks being a baller. "If only" (double whammy).Whatever.


Four: I am smoking my homework load. Seriously, I am not behind, and if I keep on top of things especially over Thanksgiving break, I am fancy free and easy for the rest of the semester. suckahwhaaat?


IMPORTANT NOTE: If I check any blogs in the evening, I have nothing to check whilst at work. So, my blog stalking list needs some fattening up. Anyone have a coolie blog they think I would love? Let me know, por favor. Grazie. 


Additional note: I have the cutest writing on my blog for the headers you know? Only it has disappeared for the last week. And then, just now, it is back. What is going on? Anybody? Bueller? 

1 comment:

  1. I don't know that my blog counts as a "coolie blog" but I do blog - you should so check it out cuz I blogstalk you all the time. You can find the link on my facebook page. Also, I love http://everydayreading.blogspot.com/ and think you would too. And my friend's blog is rather entertaining - www.smalldog.wordpress.com. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete