Tuesday, November 23, 2010

happy holidays

Let the holidays begin! I am so sorry for everyone who is traveling today.
But...
I think all of this "biggest storm in thirty years" stuff is really cool! I guess it's because I'm safe and warm inside. Since it's Thanksgiving week, it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to take that to "I'm grateful that I'm safe and warm inside".
I'm home. In Salt Lake. Listening to Christmas music with a pine scented candle burning and a Christmas tree lit up in the next room. Sound nice? It is.
I'm putting off writing my paper. I write probably 2 sentences and then play a game of hearts, jump on facebook (it's one of my two days this week for facebook), or check my e-mails or my googlereader feed.
I'm so happy today. Work was fine. Toby Bushman, where ever you are, I really hope you get your scholarship. Please never call me again. Mom picked me up after work, we made our tradition Brick Oven Pit stop, and then shopped our way home to the 84121.
Ooooh, it is so intense outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment