Wednesday, January 5, 2011

well, I'm back...

For the record, I find it safe to say that I hate moving back to school in January.
Second for the record, this year is no where near as bad a last year.
Third for the record, it is bad enough. I don't particularly like it.
Fourth for the record, the only time I did not hate coming back to school in January was when I came back Freshman year, with Jamesy at the wheel.
Fifth for the record, I think I'll feel bad that I wasn't a better sister that semester for a long, long time.
Sixth for the record, I like my classes. Shakespeare, Creative Writing (wowza. this will be interesting), Brit Lit part 2, Doctrine and Covenants, and Persuasive writing.
Seventh for the record, I think I'm still going to go to Brother Bott's evening Mission Prep class. Shh. That's against the rules.
Eighth for the record, it should not get dark at 5:00 pm. It just should not. It is depressing and I hate it.
Ninth for the record, it's going to get better. Much, much, way, way better. I know that it will, because of last winter.
Tenth for the record, if you want to have a party let's chat. I need something fun to go on.
Eleventh for the record, this is a lot of "for the record"'s.

Isn't this the sweetest picture? I love libraries.
via

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're having a better semester than last Winter :) We'll have to talk when it slows down....if it ever slows down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be there on Friday!! And all day Saturday till I go on the date!

    ReplyDelete