Thursday, January 13, 2011

holla!

"If you're going through hell - keep going." Winston Churchill.

Well friends, as downer as the last post may have been, I promise you I am not going through hell. (i just like that quote) It's been a very good two weeks. Time seems to be flying by.

just since I've moved back, I have

1. read an entire Shakespeare play and wrote a small paper on it.
2. worked through 10 outta-nowhere busy days at the good old asb
3. seen two famous people (and these- just today! no kidding)
   a. Condoleezza Rice (yowza. what a spelling)
   b. Donny Osmand
4. Had a cards night with my Lond-y peeps. Love y'all.

That's all for now, folks. Here's a picture to keep you interested:

I'm into black-and-white right now, can you tell?

Have a bueno weekend

1 comment:

  1. BUENO!! Love the link to my blog :) and cards night was the bomb.com...see you soon por favor??? hug hug kees kees

    ReplyDelete