Thursday, December 30, 2010

this is not a trend

but i've actually just found my husband! great news huh??
This is a picture of him.

Yes, I am marrying Zachary Levi.
There are my very good reasons:
      (for this exercise, let us pull from the last post)

1. My brothers like Chuck. Check!
2.He looks extremely fit. And I have seen pictures of him at a basketball game. (yes, yes i know; Papa- papa razzi.)
3.... Yes. I don't think this one needs further explanation. Hello?! He is the funniest ever.
4. He is quite charming. Quite quite. Just look at his charming face.
5.I just bet he reads. I bet he just finished The Hunger Games. ... And plus, he has to read scripts like 24/7... so we know he can do it. I can get him the rest of the way.
6. Oh yeah. I seem to remember this happening in Chuck, kind of a right of passage thing where he takes charge of his life and etc etc? Right (Sorry, Zachary, I've not been the loyalist of followers).

And these are all of my other reasons.

1. He can sing. (check out the song "Terrified" by Katharine McPhee. Yeeeah boy.)
2. He is a self proclaimed Nerd (see photograph) as well as what he calls a "Dis-nerd" meaning that he watches and loves Disney movies (specifically referencing Newsies.)
3. His favorite Disney movie is Alladin. And I love Alladin. Perfect.
4. He is a Christian, I am a Christian, we will have similar belief codes. Perfect. (See? I'm only half kidding, I really do think we should get married).
5. I bet he would watch "The Sound of Music" with me and sing to me the parts of Georg... or Gaorg. I have NO idea how to spell that. Gayorg... whatev. Captain Von Trapp.
6. His last name is also a blue-jean.
7. And finally...

He is actually, literally a Disney Prince. This is every little girls dream. 
Do yourself a favor and go see
...while I go become Mrs. Levi.

2 comments:

  1. Ummmm Chuck is one or our FAVORITE shows. So, I approve of your choice. (I also love tangled!)

    ReplyDelete