Thursday, January 27, 2011

jim jimmery, jim jimmery, jim jim jeree,

Well, ladies and gentlemen, it's happened.
Everyone told me it would. Even I had started to suspect it would. 


But last night, it officially did. 
And I owe it all to this gentleman:
Yes. It's true. I've been Jimmered along with the rest of the world. And he has successfully (and almost singlehandedly) pulled me into BYU basketball fan-dom. 
That was a great game. 


Some of my favorite slogans are, obviously,
"You've been Jimmered"
"Fredette About It"
and the jingly, "Jim Jimmery, Jim Jimmery, Jim Jim Jeree..."
I also enjoyed the sign "Jimmer 4 Heisman" He's just that good. He could get a Heisman without even touching a football ever.
And, he was called 'King James' in one of the articles. Ambitious, yes, but I really truly hate Lebron, so this is a great convenience for me. 


Guys. He is awesome. He was even on PTI - PTI es mi favorito - for Five Good Minutes. Seriously,  I am totally over my head immersed in the Kool-Aid. And I love it.


I'm not the only one. He's still trending on Twitter. Maybe thanks to KEVIN DURRANT (no biggie) and I quote: "Jimmer Fredette is the best scorer in the world!!" Well, Mr. Durrant, sir, I agree. 


43 points. Over half of the total. The atmosphere on campus was electric. This is what college is supposed to be like.


I don't even know what to say. I love Jimmer. And I will spend my Thursday night alternating between writing a paper on "Ode to a Nightingale" and soaking up every good thing Sports Center had to say about King James.

1 comment:

  1. Gilly, I love you because you watch PTI and you knew about KD's quote. And you love Jimmy, natch. Anyways, you are the raddest-baddest and I can't wait to see you. Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete