Tuesday, December 28, 2010

dear husband,

hello. how are you today? My friend Jenna  just got engaged last week. And that got me to thinking: I wonder how you got to me, because I'm becoming increasingly aware that I might be a tad bit difficult kind of a girl when it comes to you fellas.

Most likely, I am guessing it was through one or more of the following paths
1. through my brothers
   If you like them, and if they like you, you're way more than 50% there.
2. through espn
   I like a man who likes, watches, and plays sports.
3. through humor
   make me laugh. make me really laugh, and you're nearly there.
4. through your charm
   if you've got enough of this, all the others might be overlooked. might.
5. through books.
   I am an English major, after all.
6. "be a man" (right kelle?)
    Be in charge, be confident, be just you.

This is, of course, in addition to your millions and your dashing good looks.
so... I bet I really like you . And I bet it was through all of these things that you got to me, huh?
Mmkay, husband, see you soon? I hope? Because, I've gotta tell you, I'm not such a fan of this waiting and waiting and waiting in suspense.
I'm not necessarily opposed to this being you. Just sayin.

2 comments:

  1. Be a man!
    For some reason that comes in the same accent as "would you like a plum?" in my head. I get all mixed up.
    I like this.

    ReplyDelete