Saturday, December 18, 2010

Float Like A Butterfly, Sting Like A Bee

Champions aren't made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them -- a desire, a dream, a vision.
Muhammad Ali

We watch American Ninja Warrior pretty religiously now a days.... (see below)



I think that Jenna's Sam should train for it. I would mos def by a ticket to Mount Midoriyama to see that.

since these men are the greatest athletes ever of all time (obviously) please enjoy some quotes by famous athletes/Vince Lombardi. I LOVE sports quotes, they are raddest.




Leaders aren't born, they are made. And they are made just like anything else, through hard work. And that's the price we'll have to pay to achieve that goal, or any goal.
Vincent Lombardi
American NFL football coach.


I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
Shaquille O'Neal
American basketball player.



This is Brian. I picked him from the very first time I saw him. Because hello! He's a ginger with the world's best mustache (and I hate mustaches, so this is a big achievement).


It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog!
Archie Griffin
American football player and two time Heisman Trophy winner.



The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
Vince Lombardi
American football coach.



Just so you know, American Ninja Warrior does not even hold a candle to the original Ninja Warrior. The original is just that cool. 



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE AMERICAN NINJA WARRIOR! cant wait for the finale on thursday either :) we are weirdos

    ReplyDelete