Monday, October 25, 2010

snow, por favor?

I use Spanglish on a day to day basis. 


I am sitting here at work and all I want to be doing is reading HP, baby. I am determined to  finish the series by movie 7... and I am in book 2 right now. Don't worry,  if there's anything I can really do and do well, it's read. Maybe I'll stop at book 6 though. I won't be left as unsatisfied with the 6 month intermission.


I wake up every morning lately in just the worst mood ever. It gets better as I walk to school. But what IS that? Anyone? Thoughts? Ideas? Suggestions?


It is going to SNOW this week. What the nuts?? Huzzah. All you Ebenezer Scrooges' out there, listen up. "I will honor Christmas in my heart and try to keep it all the year." Yeah. How does it feel, chewing your words? 


The best thing just happened to me. The nicest man came by and just talked to me for 5 minutes. I really liked him. He was nice and just asked me the general questions, where are you from? what's your major? when do you graduate? He was nice. He made my morning worthwhile.


There is a song that is played in the ASB lobby video every day. I really like it and I can't find who sings it. It's probably a local band (like the one that I fell in deep love with this Friday). If you've heard this song, let me know!
"You've got that sunshine, you've got that golden heart ....
You've got that mbldevm, you've got that southern charm..."


I feel like I should put a picture on this post. Pictures keep people interested. This is a picture from Friday (after I fell deep in love at a different partay. I am your party-people.)
(I am many things. Carmen San Diego. A French Fashion Model (Flattering). Surrounded by Asians/people-who-wish-they-were-Asian. A detective. I was going for the last one, but I left my Great-Mouse-Detective pipe at home).


My book is due back at the library today.


We need to change our Brita filter today.


I am Clarissa Dalloway.

No comments:

Post a Comment