Thursday, October 7, 2010

lately

I am in the worst mood of my life lately! What is up??
So, instead of talking about the reign of terror that I have been creating, I will post some over due pictures and say some things I am glad about. capisci?

Big News:
I finally like Provo. I mean, there are still things that I am like "Ooooh, my gosh." But aren't there things like that were you live too? At least a couple?

My newfound appreciation for the city comes from (ironically) the mountains. I used to deplore them - they are not like my mountains very much at all, you see. But, the leaves have already started to change and it's been stormy and cool and...




visual aids: (seriously, are not doing it justice. it's sublime)

Also, here is a little photo of the girls of 218. It was Mikelle's birthday - can't you tell by the ecstatic joy on her face?

1 comment: