Saturday, October 16, 2010

jet dry in my shake??

This is funny. This week, I made a chocolate breakfast shake:
With scoop of my herbalife nutrition powder:
Which I had been doing for the week previous.
Rewind a day, and we had had a jet dry mishap in our dishwasher. Jet Dry EVERYWHERE. The next day, when I made a shake it tasted funk. So, I got mad at the jet dry and poured my shake out. The next morning - same thing! What was going on, I wondered, we fixed the jet dry sitch, didn't we?? 
 I made my chocolate shake without the powder and it was normal. My herbalife must be going bad I surmised.

That night, Mikelle came home and asked me "Why do you keep putting my shake mix on your shelf?"
Well, of course, I had not been... 
... or so I thought. 
"Yes, this is my mix." says Mikelle. "See, it's Pina Colada."
I  had been putting Pina Colada Herbalife in my chocolate shakes!!!!
I had been using Kelle's mix; since it is the same color as mine I thought it was mine. How funny is this?? Funny.
Moral of the story: never make a choco-pina colada. They are dirt-nast.

No comments:

Post a Comment