Monday, October 11, 2010

october

Welcome to the second week of this great month of Octubre! After a... let's just call it like it is, shall we?... hellish first week, I have made some goals for the month.
  • Exercise - specifically yoga
  • Eat breakfast every day
  • Eat fruits and vegetables 
  • Spend $0 
  • Pay a friendly visit to my College Counseling/Career Center
  • Exuberance
In other news, things are becoming clearer to me. Isn't that so nice?  
We took the color test at my apartment this weekend. Try and guess what my colors are. I loved taking the test because it kind of... reminded me what and who I am. It is really a coolie thing - check it out if you get the chance. Basically, everyone you know is a mixture of 4 colors. Red, Yellow, Blue, and White. (I myself am 17, 15, 8(can't actually remember this number), 3). 

Kelle is 26 and Kimmy is 0. And that's all I remember. 
We were reading HP (book 1 yeeeah) and we can't decide what Neville is. Because in book 1, I would say White all the way. But in book 7 remember how take charge Neville is? So rad. So what are your thoughts? What is color is Neville?

No comments:

Post a Comment