Friday, May 28, 2010

hello, my friends

It's been a while. London is still great - I have been gone 1 month today. Nuts! This week we went to Scotland, Edinburgh. It was rad - pictures to come. Last night we went to Macbeth at the Globe theater. HO. LY. CRAP. O. LEE. I really liked it. It was easily the darkest, most disturbing play that I have seen, but it was masterfully done. Incredible. Let me see if I can find pictures of Macbeth and Malcolm... because I think all my female readers would appreciate this.
Yes, hello, this is Macbeth. Yeah. He was extremely hot. And extremely built. Just sayin'.

However, I was kind of a sucker for Malcolm... I cannot find any pictures of him. Rats. Just know he was Scottish and goooood-lookin'.

I liked Macbeth a lot - I kind of want to see the James McAvoy movie now...
Pictures to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment