Friday, May 7, 2010

first un-related-to-england post

Let me just say how much I love blogging. There is a grand, vast community out there of people like me who love to express themselves by writing words. And I am strengthened by reading your stories and relating to them. 


I am having a great time. It has not been sunshine and roses the whole time - I hesitate to say - but that's okay because I do not want a life of sunshine and roses. Can you imagine how hot and thick-with-florals the air would be all the time? I want a life with everything in it.


I have decided to make some goals for my life:
1. touch more
2. trust more
3. seize everything


This grand sweeping post is mostly due to this awesome girl (whose entire blog I read tonight) 


4. make this my motto
5. simplify, breathe, relax, and keep it in perspective.






*what would you dream about tonight if you could choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment