Saturday, March 5, 2011

so...

I know that I really have something better/more important/including pictures to post about
buuutttttt
that's a little too big for me to process right now.
So I'm going to post about my greatest great love for this cute cute cutest:

guys! he is so cute and so sweet! I just saw the movie and I am beyond convinced.
A) He is a prodigy. 100% so talented. I am for real.
B) He is so nice to his mom, his crew, and his fans. So so sweet.
C) He is legit jail bait... and while I don't love him in such a way, I see where you're coming from, Selena Gomez. 
D) I just want him to stay away from the corrupting influence of Miley Cyrus. Stay pure JB.
E) He is so little!!! What a cute little skinny kid, I just love him. 
F) People, my Biebsy is legit. In every way.

I loved the movie. That is the basic bottom line. love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment