Tuesday, March 8, 2011

debbie sedikit

"Death is but crossing the world, as friends do the seas; they live in one another still. For they must needs be present, that love and live in that which is omnipresent. In this divine glass, they see face to face; and their converse is free as well as pure. This is the comfort of friends, that though they may be said to die, yet their friendship and society are, in the best sense, ever present, because immortal." - William Penn


(Yes, swiped from the front page of HP 7. deal with it.)


Kelle has now been in the MTC for a week! Yikes! I just sent her a little card today. I'm sure she's rockin' it 218 style over there.


Once upon a time, many years ago (sort of) we all six of us were freshmen together in Provo. This is a mini reunion picture.

Wow. So it looks like I'm just going to be sappy-capital for the moment. 

May the road rise to meet you,
May the wind be always at your back,
The sun shine warm upon your face,
The rains fall soft upon your field,
And, until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of his hand.

Kim, Jenna, I swiped all of your pictures. Thanks!



This is me being a good companion already and going with Mikelle to the front door while she says goodbye to a BOY. I was right there. The whole time. That's right. I don't mess around.
... And I believe Kimmy is dancing. Like usual.

Love you, love you.

This is just a little snapshot personification of life. In this photo, Mikelle was just made a missionary, Jenna is getting married in April, I am already pro at the thumbs-up-missionary thing (oh boy), and Kimmy is upset with us all for fleeing the state. 


Mikelle, in 18 months when you read this - Hurrah for Israel!

1 comment:

  1. Jillian, I absolutely love love love that first picture of you. You look so full of joy. And it helps that your outfit is cute too :)

    ReplyDelete