Thursday, September 2, 2010

first week

I have been in Provo for a week. It has been a great week! I love my major (debating going for my MFA... hold the phones!), love the roommates, and LOVE my London pals.

First of all, here's a before and after of me and mom's summer project this year:


start with four canvases and a can of blackboard spray paint


and end with the cutes message boards for my lovey's to leave notes on. Cute, no??

Next we will talk about my room. Cause I have my own one. It's rad. 


let me point out some important things in this room.
1. I made that quilt. Well... me and madre made that quilt. Last summer. I will always love it.
2. My built in bookshelves. yeahyeah! I love them.
3. My guitar.... my fingers hurt. 
4. Catching Fire - there, on the bed. I haven't finished yet, don' ruin it for me! But know that I LOVE IT SO MUCH. And Peeta. Since teams are all the rage now-a-days, I am def team Peeta.


Tuesday we had our first LONDON reunion cause KATE was in from Chicago/LA/New York. She and Tyler are such travelers. Anyway, it was the most fun. I love you all. And we miss you if you're not here in P-town, guaranteed. 

Since we were all running around, yelling and eating (basically how London itself went, come to think of it) I have few pictures. Here are the ones I do have. From the end of the night.


(I never was good at the taking-pictures-that-I'm-supposed-to-be-in-also thing.)


(awesome.)

  (LOOOOOVE you guys.)

Also, go UTES!!!! That was one freaking intense game, yeah?
Loving it. I'm going to have a boom-diggety weekend. 



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your blog posts (plural) and I LOVE you! Sooooo happy I got to see you!

    ReplyDelete