Saturday, March 20, 2010

birthday list - amended

SO, the lovely green 'rain' coat I wanted....
I read the reviews and they all said "This is a cute coat - but does nothing to keep you dry."
Pardon me. Isn't that the purpose for a rain coat? To keep the rain off you? So, I have to retract it from my birthday list - just so, you know, none of you go off and get me a birthday present that won't serve me well in the UK. Because I know 1000 people read my blog all the time. 


So, without further ado, my new birthday list:
 Is this not the cutest thing EVER??? It is for England. They told me to bring rain boots and I will oblige. I will now call madre and tell her how they are such a good deal and etc etc. Hopefully she will believe me. 
Also...
I want a hair cut. That's pretty much all. I still want a fun colored hoodie to go underneath my awesome bomber jacket. 
And that's  it :]


My lovely friend Kelley is coming to P-town to spend the evening. Needless to say, I will be having a good day. 
You have a good Saturday, too, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment