Saturday, August 21, 2010

the midnight oil

I do all sorts of things to put off getting ready for/going to bed. I don't know why I do this.
The list includes:
GoogleReader
Blog-stalking
Youtubing Glee
Playing Hearts on my laptop

I had a good day today. Me and Mom when shopping (nearly a disaster; i hate shopping), we did our blackboard art project (photos to come), I took a bus to Provo, started to drive to Delta, 20 minutes and 2 miles later got off the freeway and went to Panda Express, took a bus home, and went to Kimmy's/Trent's/Jen's/Madre Newman's Extravaganza.

I'm moving next week. I don't want to :[. But I'm going to be living with some nice ladies, so it's all alright.

I'm running in a 5K tomorrow morning with mi Padre (or "Pops" as my 3-year-old cousin calls my uncle). So I really need to go to bed.

...You do this putting-off-getting-ready/going-to-bed devilry too-- right??

No comments:

Post a Comment