Tuesday, August 24, 2010

hello goodbye

Hello, Hello
to...
  • Provo Take 3
  • University Avenue Condos conveniently located right across from Provo Library!
  • These lovely ladies, Mikelle, Jenna, and Kimmy





(minus matthew)
(there are almost 0 pictures of all of us together. please believe this was a last resort.)





  • Last years summer project - aka College Quilt
  • Work. Ugh. I miss Bryson already!
  • Escuela!!
  • London friends!! You are the reason I am way more excited to come back to Ptown

  • Fall



I don't know why you say Goodbye
to...
  • Mi familia :[ I will never be happy about this.
  • My(almost finished) beautiful home

  • My bed
  • My shower (this is a BIG DEAL. I hope the UAC shower is more than a drizzle, please?)
  • Walks with my Mom and Wilson (we went on two yesterday)


I say Hello
  • To the best year of BYU yet! I have a major that's going to stick (cross your fingers), good friends to live with, good friends from the UK, and... a handy bus pass in case I need my mother!

No comments:

Post a Comment