Tuesday, March 19, 2013

does everyone...?

Does everyone go semi-crazy and get an "oooh-bad-idea"-haircut when they get home from a mission?
..
just me?
Cool.




So I got a haircut. And it looks cute. I admit this. But I miss my long hair SO badly. And my short hair has finally grown to the point that I like it. But I haven't blow-dried my hair in oh... two to three weeks.
(that's the secret, my people. don't blow dry your hair and it should grow like mad. should.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In other news:
Tonight I finished season 2 of this puppy:

(Yes I jumped on the Downton Abbey bandwagon. So sue me.)

and can I just say: FINALLY!! Finally Matthew and Mary! FI.NA.LLY!
I haven't touched season 3 yet, so all y'all ruiners out there, don't even think about it. I will kill you.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In other other news:
Jonny boy is doing well. I'm so proud of him. He's going to be such an amazing leader, and he already is such a great missionary. He just works so hard, I can tell. 

Slightly related I had my 2nd interview at the MTC yesterday. Trippiest thing in the world to be back there. Anyway, they said they'd let me know about the job in a few weeks. Crossies, guys??? Thanks.

And slightly related to that; sometimes (like yesterday morning times) I miss my mission so much that I can't breathe. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm going to do my own spa night :] Gallon vat of coconut oil, here I come.

love y'all. I've missed ya.
-jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment