Monday, April 11, 2011

kajhfhwiujijfs

I just wanted everyone to know...
I am just about finished with my TEN PAGE BLOODY HARD SHAKESPEARE RESEARCH PAPER.
And I don't know if this is what my teacher was looking for. But I just have to let it go and go to bed because I'm supposed to get up early tomorrow and go swim. You know, so I can look good for the wedding. Hoo-rah! Less than TWO WEEKS! I'm so excited for Jenna and Sam.
And I'm so excited for me and my finals finish line. just inches away. i can almost taste it.
And I'm so excited for Kimmy Lane because she got her cast off.
Tonight the 4 of us went to Cocoa Bean to celebrate some of these things.

... And maybe my birthday on Wednesday... The big two one. Yikes.
It's been the BEST year of my life so far. I have very few complaints. Except that crush from my work - WHY AREN'T YOU MADLY IN LOVE WITH ME YET? I regret your lack of action. You're going to have to speed-racer it in order to hook me before the mish... You'll have 18 months of inaction to follow that. So just hop to it, okay? Grazio.

2 comments:

  1. ughhh ten pages of shakespeare DOES sound hard! I hope you survived ok! And happy 21st birthday, I'm sure 21 is going to be a great year for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so uh. . . so sorry we didn't actually go swimming. tomorrow? it will be a great way to start your BIRTHday!

    ReplyDelete