Monday, April 18, 2011

here's a scoop

let me dish you some honesty, people..
sometimes i am terrified to go tejas for a year and a half. sometimes i feel like i don't really want to go.
because of a lot of things:
my family that i'll miss, my friends that will go on and change without me here, the opportunities that will be gone when i get back... all of these things are real.
But...
I'm going to be fine. and not fine in the horrible, generic sense of the word. fine in the way it was meant to be used. like 'one fine day' or 'he's a fine boy'. fine as in "of superior make or quality".
So, my friends, if you ever feel, like I did today, that nothing in the future could possibly be as great as what you're leaving behind check this out:

>>> http://speeches.byu.edu/reader/reader.php?id=12522 <<<

and trust me-
you'll be fine.



plus THIS...and, p.s.,  know that i love beyond love Elder Holland. he's my favorite and i'm not afraid to admit it.

No comments:

Post a Comment