Wednesday, July 14, 2010

F * R * I * E * N * D * S

So, as I was looking at Kate's bloggy I realized that I have never said a lot about some great folks I met in the UK.

Please meet my lovely friends:

  1. Mark. Marcus. Marcus Aurelius. He is the father of my gnarly bruise (which should receieve a post of its own someday) called Gerald. I probably annoyed the crap out of Mark (which caused fishes to attack him. heh. funny me) because I treated him just like he was my brother. That is how much I love Marcus. We also run into each other at Cafe Rio all the time. Right Mark?
  2. Brianna. Oh Brianna I am so gratetul that I met you, that we're semi-related, and that you live so close to me. Seriously, I got home from England at 2 AM on Tuesday... and I saw Brianna on Thursday. Brianna is just already one of my best friends for.ev.ver. She is stuck with me for life. In that case, I will probably be spending a good amount of time in hospitals. :]
  3. KATE. Kate Kate Kate, do you know you were the first person out of the crew here that I felt really comfortable with? I cannot even tell you how glad I am to know you - "for good" baby! I love quoting movies with Kate we think the same things are so funny. Also, I would not have survived the coach without Kate. And all of them... but Kate was right next to me. We shared a special Dixie Chick, Glee, Bieber-fever, "now can I be her soldier, please?" bond. And Kate made me cry when she left. Yeah. All who know me, know how momentus that was.
  4. Alyssa. Aryssa. The only one of the crew who was literaly my roommate. Alyssa is probably one of the most cheerful, sweet, inclusive people I have ever met. It is impossible to be around Alyssa and not have a party. I still laugh about when I met Alyssa... the day we walked into the center both of us thought the other didn't take the prep class. Maybe that's because I hardly spoke and sat on the other side of the room. Crazy. Alyssa I love you. Hurry back to Utah to be with me.
  5. Jared. What can I say? I thought you and Kate were engaged when we met (ha! I know you love hearing that) and you really are one of the kindest boys ever. Jared was always making sure everyone was together and knew the plan and,oh my goodness, NAVAGATING. Even though once we got where we were going he and Ryan brought a little bad luck... we were always on time for whatever bad luck there was.
  6. Mua....hahahaha. I will paper cut your eye balls. I am lucky to have such good friends. Suck on that!
  7. Ryan. Ohhhh Ryan when we first met you were just so fresh of the mish. Let me say, I wasn't too sure about you. But you were hands down, the funniest person on the trip. I tell everyone this. I love Ryan! Apart from the stalkerish, Glenhood bond we shared, we took the plane over together. Remember that one time, in Pizza Hut, with the cheese? I think that may have been the hardest I laughed the whole time. And that is saying something.
So here they are. I love you guys, I hope that you already know it! You made London what it was.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! You just made me want to cry all over again and I just said OMG. Also, I saw a Pret A Manger on Wall St. the other day and today I spent some time perusing in Top Shop and Zara. I wish you guys were all here with me. So sad :(

    ReplyDelete