Tuesday, July 6, 2010

boom - roasted!

Seriously, my legs are so badly burned right now.
Maybe because I went to HAWAII! And it was great and wonderful and I loved it.
Check out the view from our swank hotel:


Also, in other news. I am way more than halfway done with this little book called Anna Karenina by some guy called Tolstoy. No big deal. But I LOVE it. Seriously, read it read it read it.

As I have been home now for 11 hours I have now had time to watch both episodes of The Bachelorette that I missed. Let me tell you two things:
1. Roberto better take the cake... or else Ali is certifiably nuts.
2. Holy crap - Jake you are a pyscho, controlling, lunatic. Heaven knows I supported you and hated Vienna, but there is no way you're a normal calm guy. What kind of girls did you date, doormats? Because if you have never raised your voice and you did all that then.... hm.... 
That said, Vienna - you are still a drama queen and attract all the bad attention you get... except from Jake. Seriously, who throws a GPS out the window to "prove a point"?? Psycho. 
Let me just leave you with the best line from the show. Possibly ever.
"Okay, we don't care about the dog...."

No comments:

Post a Comment