Saturday, January 26, 2013

three twelve am

what in the world am I still doing up?

great question.
                           
                Today I had a lot of thoughts. I went to the temple, which is where I feel an astounding amount of
                 clarity.

And, whaddya know? Clarity. Perspective. The whole kit-and-caboodle.

but that's not why I'm still up.
I watched.... a chick flick tonight.
                                          "The Vow"
                   So I thought a little about fella. And wanted him for a little while. But honestly, I'm okay to be patient. I know what I want... that was the other part of me staying up til 3 17 now (that and pinterest)
 to introduce this point, mr. ralph waldo emerson...


let me confess: since I've been home, I've been a little off. I've felt totally off balance.
      but after tonight and some seriously journaling (even though I don't love my journal. can't wait to get a new one. any suggestions as to where?) I recognized a few key things. That are going to make me happier in the coming days.

Alright. Seriously I am wasting time. I hate that. But its the weekend. I can do what I want, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment