Monday, May 23, 2011

little change

As you can tell, there has been a little change made to the bloggy.
This is because I am down to single digits here folks, I leave in 9 days. You have got to be kidding me.
I feel fantastic about it - I feel fine about it (please recall my feelings on the correct use of the word "fine").

                            .... and then thirteen seconds later I am having a minor heart attack. 

But it's all going to be good good good. Mi madre is going to post e-mails here. And as soon as I get my info I will put it here because you best be sending me truckloads of dearelders (it's free you stingies :] ) and letters and packages. 
And if someone could figure out a way to get Cafe Rio to me, I would probably marry them.

here is a picture from my farewell that Kimmy Lane spruced up. :] love ya.

5 comments:

  1. i'll try to get you cafe rio but . . . i'm already married.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG....I just got really nervous when I read this and I'm not even going anywhere!! I love you soul-sister and I will write to you oft!! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. JIN! AH! so soon!! you're going to be such a wonderful missionary. my dad's a convert and his family is down there-go convert them. look for currans :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sister Hicken ... Sister Norton needs your MTC address. Hopefully someone will post it on here so we can send those dearelders soon ... :) Hurrah for Israel! You are in our prayers! xoxo ~ Mikelle's Mom

    ReplyDelete