Monday, February 14, 2011

happy day of love!

Okay, guys, I have been the epitome of single on valentine's day today. i'm talking grouchy, cynical, etc etc.
But I just have no reason to be that way. I AM SO LUCKY AND BLESSED!
i have

  • incredible friends 
  • incredible roommates
  • incredible classes
  • incredible opportunities
  • and an INCREDIBLE family
So, happy valentine's day! LOVE TO EVERYONE!


Just a few of my favorite LOVE quotes. In honor of February 14

"Would that I could love the best of men as tenderly as God loves the worst..."

"Twas not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart,
Twas not my lips you kissed, but my soul."
-Judy Garland

"From their eyelids as they glanced dripped love."
-Hesoid

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King, Jr.

"I met in the street, a very poor young man who was in love. His hat was old, his coat was threadbare - there were holes at his elbows; the water passed through his shoes and the stars through his soul"
-Victor Hugo
 (as you might have guessed, this is one of my ABSOLUTE favorite quotes. ever.)

1 comment: