Wednesday, June 9, 2010

coming home

Since the list of reasons I don't want to come home and things that I will miss is WAY too long, here is a list of reasons I am excited to come home:


  • My bed (it is so wonderful and huge and cushy)
  • My shower (I always miss my shower. This is because it is the best shower in the world)
  • These:

  • The Bachelorette (I am so excited. And I can watch just the good parts, minus stupid commercials pretty much)
  • Glee (So sue me. I blame Kate and "You're Having My Baby")
  • Hawaii
  • No more school! Huzzah!
  • American sized portions and prices
  • The cheapy dollar
  • A closet full of clothes
  • To chuck my shoes that I have just worn totally out
  • Summertime
Except... how about I just stay here? I really think that's the best option. Family, just come on over. We'll be set.
Thank goodness we're all in Provo (minus Chelsea and Kate) in the fall. Thank-Good-ness.

2 comments:

  1. NOOO!!!! COME HOME NOWWWW!

    I bought Preach My Gospel the other day and we can practice being stellar missionaries together!!! : )

    ReplyDelete